GENERAL POLICY AND CRITERIA
Application Cut-Off Date: Spring Period – Feb 1, 2021 to April 1, 2021
Project Completion Date: June 16, 2021
All requests for funding from the Southeast Regional Trauma Advisory Council will be submitted using this standardized application form. Projects requesting funding must meet the following criteria:
- Support overall trauma objectives (i.e. Injury Prevention, Trauma Education, Performance Improvement, etc.)
- Consistent with SERTAC mission, vision, and values
Additional factors that will be considered favorably include:
- Have attended 50% of General Meeting in previous 12 months
- Use of additional or shared resources and/or funding to reduce costs or increase benefit
- Ability to demonstrate sustainability or long-term benefit of the project
Other criteria may apply, depending on the original source of funds managed by SERTAC.
Copyright © 2018 Southeast Regional Trauma Advisory Council - All Rights Reserved.